For the more information about water resources in the National Park Service, please visit http://www.nature.nps.gov/water/.
Water resources in the National Parks are all part of the hydrologic cycle. The various parts of the water environment are measured by a multitude of agencies that share this information with the public and water resource professionals. Below are links which allow you to search data sources for specific information about water resources.
Water Laws and Regulations
- Baseline Water Quality in Parks
- EPA Water Quality Contaminants Encyclopedia
- Hazard & Safety Environmental Contaminants Encyclopedia
- National Water Quality Assessment (NAWQA)
- Water Quality Data System (STORET)
- Water Quality Drinking Water
- Water Quality Policy
Last Updated: July 18, 2012